Friday 26 October 2012

Music Favourites

It's been a stressful week! I have been working on placement from 4PM - 12AM. It was a very different and interesting week but extremely tiring along with essays and work to complete. I now feel like I have become nocturnal and somehow need to sort my sleep out over the weekend so I can return to normal hours next week, ready to wake up at 6.30AM on Monday. Eurgh. I hate that time.

 My music favourites of the week:


1. Foster The People - Waste


2. Dirty Disco Youth - Drive



3. Santigold - The Keepers


 4. Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child (feat. John Martin)
Link to Youtube
Swedish House Mafia <3 This song <3 LOVE IT!!



5. Yashin - Friends In High Places


Hope you all have a good weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)