Tuesday 1 January 2013

Oh Hai There 2013!

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!  I hope that you all enjoyed your New Years celebrations whatever you did.

Like I mentioned previously, 2012 was the crappiest of crappy years.  It sucked big time.  However I am feeling quite positive about 2013 and I am determined to make it a great year.  I don't usually make New Years resolutions, but I would like to make some aims this year as there are things that I would like to achieve.

1. Finish university.  Ideally I would like to get a first.  Not sure if this will happen, I know I can probably manage it if i really put my mind to it.  However I know that I just want to try my absolute best in all of my modules, then I will be proud of myself whatever grades I get.

2. Get a graduate job.  I am not expecting to get a job straight away after finishing university.  In fact, I would like a couple of months out.  But by October/November I would like to be starting a job as a Radiographer.

3. Go travelling.  I would like to at least visit one of the places on my list of places to visit.  In 2013 I would like to either visit Thailand, Japan, New Zealand or Australia.  If I can visit more than one of those places in 2013 then I will be more than happy.

4. Have a bloody awesome happy year!

Have you made any resolutions?

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Come join a bucket list link up :)

    Rachael
    http://wayycher.blogspot.sg/2013/01/a-bucket-list-link-up-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your list :) Happy New Year! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year lovely, here is to next year being better :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year . I wonder if 2012 was stressful for the whole world , because I'd the hardest time of my life in 2012 .
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)