Saturday 22 November 2014

Chocolate Brownies

In addition to Thursday's blogpost on my contribution to the cake sale, I present to you my second entry to the sale - chocolate brownies!  These were my favourite out of my little baking session,



280g Dark chocolate
280g Butter
4 Medium eggs
280g Caster sugar
Vanilla extract
125g Plain flour
50g Cocoa powder
85g Milk chocolate
85g White chocolate



Step One
Melt dark chocolate and butter together in a bowl, stir until smooth then set aside to cool a little.

Step Two
Lightly beat the eggs, then whisk in the sugar to form a creamy froth.

Step Three
Fold in the mixture of melted dark chocolate and butter.

Step Four
Mix in flour and cocoa powder.

Step Five
Add in roughly 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.  Chop the milk and white chocolate into chunks then stir in.

Step Six
Line a tray with baking paper and pour in mixture,  Bake at 180°C in a preheated oven for 20-30 minutes.


These brownies are equally as nice warm or cool.  I think vanilla ice cream would go lovely with the warm brownie, although be careful whilst cutting warm as it can be a little crumbly.
Mmmmm my favourite!


I am now on Bloglovin!  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. these look delicious, i need to go bake some right now!!!


    laurathroughthelens

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! i love making brownies, as they're my favourite throw-it-all-in-a-bowl kinda recipe

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. if you want to, enter my christmas giveaway to win £660+ worth of beauty products! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)