Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Party #2 Cowboy Hat and Fancy Dress

Saturday night, another Christmas party.  This time there was a theme.  A Disney theme.  I had a couple of ideas including Ariel from Little Mermaid which is appropriate for my hair colour, or Sally from The Nightmare Before Christmas which is a film I love.  But then I went and dyed my hair brown, and I really didn't have too much time on my hands.  In fact, it got to Saturday afternoon and I still wasn't completely sure what I was going to wear.  I took a trip to a fancy dress shop, spotted a cowboy hat and decided I was going to be Jessie from Toy Story.

Think I was disorganised?  I then ironed a white shirt, went to put it on and realised it had a huge stain down the front.  Massive fail.  But finally I decided on an outfit, even if it did look like I had gone to the minimal amount of effort.


Blouse from Primark, shoes and trousers from New Look, and hat from local fancy dress shop.  See! My hair is brown! I still don't expect to see myself with brown hair everyone I look in the mirror, it feels so strange!

Now the Christmas parties are over I can focus on my last few days at work before I get a couple of days off for Christmas. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. A Disney theme Christmas party sounds like so much fun! You look so cute as Jessie :)


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)