Wednesday 25 February 2015

Enter Shikari Live

You can't beat live music, and you cannot beat an Enter Shikari gig.  Two of my favourite things in the world: live music + Enter Shikari = Complete awesomeness.  Last night I went to see the band who put on a great, lively show as I expected.

Enter Shikari.  Cambridge Corn Exchange.  24/02/2015.


The band opened with The Appeal & the Mindsweep I, then went into Destabilise, continuing with songs mostly from their new album but with some loved classics like Juggernauts and Mothership.  You can always expect a lively, energetic show from Enter Shikari with lots of jumping about and sweat, and we got just that.  In my opinion Enter Shikari always have a cracking stage presence with a large crowd response.  Enter Shikari never fail to impress me and my hopes weren't let down this time either.


Enter Shikari.  Cambridge Corn Exchange. 24/02/2015


4 comments:

  1. Oh my word I loved Enter Shikari in my late teens! What a band. So great live. I didn't even know they were still around so I'm clearly not themost dedicated fan! Great pictures, really captrues the atmostphere. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wicked photos, looks like you had an amazing time!! xo

    ♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always so amazing seeing bands live! Sounds like you had an absolutely amazing time!

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love live music. I been trying to find more concerts to attend lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)