Friday 27 November 2015

Goodbye November

As November is quickly coming to an end, I thought I would do a round up of my month.  I seemed to spend a lot of time at work, I am looking forward to some time off next month!! I put work into organising a charity pub quiz to raise money for Whizz Kidz, the charity I am running the marathon for.  The event was last night and was a success! Unfortunately my knee has been giving me problems so I have had to put my running on hold for now, I was doing so well too!!  So I started doing yoga instead, turns out I love it!!

1. There were lots of pretty skies.  2. It became winter too fast.  3. I made brownies for my work bake off.  4. I drank a lot of green tea and mint
5. Beautiful sunrises.  6. Green smoothies.  7. More smoothies.  8. I spent a lot of time at home, glad to be in my own home at last.
9. Banana & chocolate cake.  10. Prepared outfit for my work Christmas party.  11. Another Christmas party item.  12. Love my bedroom!
13. I dyed my hair red again.  14. Injured my knee so no running :( So I bought running gear instead.  15. What is better than elf glasses?! 16. I don't know what this is but it looked funny.



Aims for December: Get back into the marathon training, I can feel my knee slowly improving!! Hold another charity event to raise more money for Whizz Kidz. Take on less shifts at work! I need a month off.  

Do you have any December aims?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)