Saturday 2 April 2016

Spain in Spring: Day Four

Today is my last day in Spain, boooooo.  I hope you are having a great Saturday.  Hopefully the weather is being good for my last day.  So today is my final Spain outfits post.



I love wearing this lightweight dress that I purchased from H&M last summer.  It's perfect for warm weather.  The shoes are from New Look and I basically robbed the bag from Primark.  It was £3 in the sale!


A few items in case it is warm enough, FINGERS CROSSED!  The beachy kimono thing and bikini are from Primark, shorts from New Look and hat from Topshop.


My travelling home outfit.  H&M trousers with a plain, black Primark tshirt.  It will be about midnight so it's important to be comfortable.


Lastly, the make-up that I packed.  I know I said I was going for the minimal look but you never know when they occasion may arise! The toiletry back is from Primark.

I hate packing minimally. It wasn't even the clothes that took up so much room (although the dungares took up a fair bit of space), it was the towels and stuff like that!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. love your dress! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the way you picked up the makeup for travel purpose, its precise yet accurate for travelling. I also loved your dress in first photo :)

    http://ohladymania.blogspot.com/

    .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. Any comments are appreciated :)